E-mail: office@libertylawcorp.com - Tel: 604-504-5411

Immigration Appeals

If your application for permanent residency or temporary residency is refused, it may not be an end of the process. You may have a right to appeal the decision of Immigration officer or challenge a decision of Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada or a Visa office to Federal Court.

Appeals and Refugee Claims

We represent our clients before the Immigration Division (ID), the Immigration Appeal Division (IAD) , Refugee Protection Division (RPD) and the Refugee Appeal Division (RAD). Immigration Division (ID) - Immigration Division conducts admissibility…Read more...

Investigation cases

If you are referred for any investigation by the Citizenship and Immigration Canada or the Canada Border Services Agency, it means that you may be subject to an admissibility hearing…Read more...